Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Art (Thumbnail Sketch 3/Kitchen Lithography)



We have studied how to do Lithography, specifically Kitchen Lithography. In order to do a quick and good artwork, we decided to do kitchen lithography. It is supposed to be placed at the second folio but I decided to put it on the first one as it will add more depth and a different technique would be placed.




I also did a cross on my kitchen lithography as it will look good on my folio. I was supposed to only put one of them but I decided to put both of them and change the design of the other one. I added a board outside the cross which relates to Lichtenstein's use of borders in his artwork. Both of these crosses symbolise the dark or monotoned events that happened on the cross. I took advantage of the negative space on the left artwork to make the cross pop out. I then decided to add a border on the second one add some detail on the artwork.

This is one of the sketches that I was planning to put on my second folio. It is a simple sketch of the pierced side of Jesus. It is the last wound that has been struck by a soldier which then became a believer. I'm planning to also put red paint around the artwork to resemble blood and make it more noticeable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.