Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Art (Half Panel One)





This is the first half of my folio. They are consist of wet and dry media. I chose to revise my whole plan and with my teachers help, we decided to focus on my why and alter my art topic. We look at some artworks that are based on religion and we saw that most of them are in churches. The artworks that are in there also focuses on mostly three main things, Jesus' Birth, Passion/Crucifixion and Ressurection. I then decided to focus on these three main things while not changing my why, to promote and show that religion can also be done as a topic in art. My first four artworks also contrast each other. The top artworks on my folio are showing Jesus' hand in different situations, in his crucifixion and his birth. While the two below them, again showing the cross as a main element on the folio. I have not shown any comic-based techniques on these four artworks but I did use the techniques that both Lichtenstein and Frizzel used, the use of colours. Mostly, Lichtenstein uses basic colours on his artwork while Frizzel mostly uses dark backgrounds and greatly uses the positive and negative space on his artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.