Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Art (Initial Drawings)




These are my practice or initial drawings. They are my first ideas on what I was supposed to put on my folio. The first one is about a dark mountain with a big moon and a cross in the middle. This resembles that Jesus Christ will be there even if it's dark everywhere. This will be appropriate in my folio as it relates to my why. The second artwork is about an angel sharing the good news of Jesus Christ being born. The texture and the technique that I used in the second artwork is based on Roy Lichtenstein. The angel separated the clouds which makes the cloud look like the border of the artwork. The clouds have a texture like the clouds in the comic book as well as the background which will be covered in benday dots. The third one is where Jesus was born. The art will be a simple drawing with a comic like a background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.