Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Art (Finished Works 1)

Here are my finished artworks during the construction of my first folio. I was behind on some of my artwork because I kept restarting. I also kept starting a new artwork while I have not finished the other one.

These two artworks work together as they contrast each other. My artwork on the right was supposed to have a cross in the middle of the mountain. They contrast each other in many ways, the cross, and the use of day and night. The use of mountains can also be contrast within these two artworks. They also relate to my why as they both relate to my topic of religion/Christianity by basically placing a cross. I showed my topic and the importance of Christianity by placing a crucifix/cross in different places. I used this symbolism by showing that the cross/Jesus Christ/Christianity is everywhere and is currently alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.