Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Art (Folio 1 Complete)

This is my complete folio one. I added more paintings to add more colour to my folio and continued to show the importance of the cross. Every artwork on the folio one relates to my why of religion, specifically Christianity. I decided to repeat the cross as a symbol of Christianity. When I searched the word Christianity in Google, I saw a lot of crosses which I then decided to base my artworks with on the cross by doing it in different ways and techniques. Not all my artworks are not based on my two artists but I did use some of their ideas like the dove in the middle. I based the background from comic books as comics use colourful backgrounds. I also did a comic based background on the bible and the cross at the left side of the dove. Halos are also an important thing in doing religion as a topic on art. I researched some artworks that are based on religion and almost all of them has halos. I then used it on my folio as they will much resemble a church like art. Besides my two chosen artists, I also based my artworks to Leonardo De Vinci and Michaelangelo as they did a lot of paintings that relate to my why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.