Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Art (Final)






























Every series in my folio are mixed with different media and techniques. The first series in my folio contains two media, painting and sketch. The cross is repeated in four of these artworks in different ways. The first artwork is based on Jesus' hand. I did the cross as well as the hand. I painted the blood, red so it has a little bit of colour. The first artwork contrasts the second one as they both have meanings. On the first one, the cross is holding Jesus while at the second one, Mary is the one who carries Jesus. I took advantage of the colours aswell by sketching the sad and dark part of Jesus' life and making the birth of Jesus a colourful one.




My folio consists of different and a lot of colours. What is noticeable and repeated on my folio is glass renaissance. I based some of my artworks on church glass or windows as they relate to my why. On the middle of my second folio, I placed three glass-like renaissance artworks and it covers three main and important events on Jesus' life, His birth, His Crucifixion, and His Resurrection. I did all of these by basing them in glass renaissance. I took advantage of the positive space by using all the space on my paper and covering them with colour. These artworks are linked to Michaelangelo's paintings by placing a halo. Michaelangelo's paintings are covered or have a halo behind saints, or Jesus Christ. I used this and add it on the glass renaissance. This also covers the old artist models by adding a border on my art like what Lichtenstein and using dark and simple colours like Frizzel.




My folio covers two media by showing different types of techniques like kitchen lithography, painting and sketching. I also did a mixed media by doing a gel/ink pen and adding paint on it. I also did a sketch with paint on it like for example, the rose and the opening sky.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.