Pages

Sunday 3 November 2019

Art (Technique Experiment)





I experimented with a different technique and one of them is using dry pastels. I tried different designs and this one is one of them that I did. This is not my final design but it is what I'm expecting on what it will look like. This one image will fit in my folio because it relates to my topic. The technique that I used did not actually fit like a pop art style artwork but it will still fit on my topic and why. This relates to my why by showing what is behind or meaning of my artwork. The meaning of this artwork is that even though the world around you is dark, Jesus will be there. The art style did not fit or relate to the two artists that I pick but I did still plan to place a border so it will still fit into the category of pop art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.