Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Term 1 Reflection


Image result for reflective thinking


What did I do well?

I think that I exceeded the expectations of my teachers. I also learned new things in different subjects, mostly Science, Math, and English.  I practiced a lot of skills.


What will I do next? 

I think that I could at least do better a little more, I also think that I need to change my learning perspective and listen more.


What could I have done better?

 I will pay more attention to our subject so that I can get high standards or at least excellence. I also need to take year 10 a lot more serious because next year I will take NCEA exams. What I want to accomplish in this year's ESOL is to speak or write English fluently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.