Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

Role

 So, what have you been working on?
I'll show you.
Duct tape?
I hate to break it to you, bro.
Already been invented.
Hey!
Dude!
Ow!
This is what I've been working on.
Hello. I am Baymax.
Your personal healthcare companion.
I was alerted to the need
for medical attention
when you said, "ow."
A robotic nurse.
On a scale of 1 to 10,
how would you rate your pain?
Physical or emotional?
I will scan you now.
Scan complete.
You have a slight epidermal
abrasion on your forearm.
I suggest an anti-bacterial spray.
What's in the spray, specifically?
The primary ingredient is bacitracin.
That's a bummer.
I'm actually allergic to that.
You are not allergic to bacitracin.
You do have a mild allergy to
peanuts.
Not bad.
You've done some serious
coding on this thing, huh?
Programmed him with
over 10,000 medical procedures.
This chip is what
makes baymax, baymax.
Vinyl?
Yeah, going for a non-threatening,
huggable kind of thing.
Looks like a walking marshmallow.
-No offense.
-I am a robot.
I cannot be offended.
-Hyperspectral cameras?
-Yep.
-Titanium skeleton?
-Carbon fiber.
Right. Even lighter.
Killer actuators.
Where did you get those?
Machined them right here, in-house.
-Really?
-Yup.
He can lift 1,000 pounds.
Shut up.
You have been a good boy.
Have a lollipop.
Nice.
I cannot deactivate until you say
you are satisfied with your care.
Well then, I'm satisfied with my care.





Tadashi -vince
Hiro -lindley

BAYMAX-Andrew

Who am I? Tadashi Hamada
What kind of person am I– shy, outgoing,  bossy, fun, anxious-Creative
What do I look like?Tall
My age?18  
Gender? Male
What do I believe in?
Like?Building Stuff
Dislike?  Hiro joining Bot-Fighting
What do I do for fun? Building Stuff
What time is it?Unknown
Afternoon, morning, evening?Evening
What century is 2014?2014
Is it summer? Winter?Summer
Where am I?Lab
inside or outside, suburb city or country, region…planet?Inside San Fransokyo-(San Francisco and Tokyo
What surrounds me?Scientists
The environment: furniture, colours, smells, textures, sounds, etc.Technology stuff
What are my relationships?Unknown
Who are my family? Hiro Hamada and Cass Hamada
My friends? Honey Lemon,GoGo Tomago,Wasabi and Fred
My teachers? Robert Callaghan
My enemies?Robert Callaghan

One of our group is injured so we can't do it today we're going to do it next week.



1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.