Pages

Monday 29 May 2017

Create & Sell


How can I sell my elixir to  the Carmen Road Academy Cafe?Making an advertisement.
How can I get it past the Healthy Kids Committee?It doesn't have Caffeine and less Sugar

RESPECT the consumer? Ethics
Is my product safe?Yes, it does no harm. Does it make people sick?No because it's from fresh ingredients

Is it reasonably priced?Yeah it sells for $3.50 for 500ml Honest?
Am I making true claims for it?Yeah

My Elixir- will make you healthy because it's made from natural ingredients.


2 comments:

  1. I like how your ingredient's are all fresh.

    How are you going to advertise your product. Are you going to put out poster's or give flyers around the streets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice description Vince! maybe you can tell what is special about your elixir, like what it does?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.