Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Art Design (Illustrator Progress)



For the past 2 terms, Ms Burbery taught us different skills and techniques on how to use the Adobe Illustrator. She taught us how to use masking tools, cropping and adding textures to fonts as well. This is currently what my progress looks like. It might look chaotic and messy but this is what my progression looks like from these past terms. It is from planning my colour palette to the types of fonts that I'll use and position of elements on my logo. I experimented with different positions, shapes, colours, sizes, gradient and textures to see what fits the best.


This is what I think my logo will look like. I took the idea of "The grass is greener on the other side" and use it as my concept to build my logo. My idea is to show that cities, skyscrapers, and companies are taking over the world. My logo is not complete yet but I am planning to put a round shape around the main logo to represent the world. The skyscrapers are at the top which represents that the world is now ruled or filled with machines or skyscrapers. The hierarchy or the placement of the elements which is why the trees or plants are at the bottom shows my idea that the grass is greener on the other side.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Vince! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.