Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Social Studies (ENE Research)

What went well? We presented our presentation last week and Miss liked the way how we explained how Joplin Tornado forms and how it devastated the province of Joplin.

What didn't go well? We forgot the diagram and we did have some issues on our way of presenting because we are not allowed to read a script.

What will you do next time? I will review my script and analyze every slide so I know what I'm going to say.

Our research is quite easy but we did have some problems about finding some responses about our Natural Event. I learned a lot when I'm researching about the Joplin Tornado, specifically, how a tornado forms.


Image result for joplin tornadoImage result for joplin tornado

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.