Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Defend The Kings Treasure



Introduction:

Hey, Vince here and I was put on a team with Lindley and Thamie and the name of our group is HypeBeast, we have been researching in these past 4 weeks so we can develop our own app/game. We used Coggle and Padlet so we can insert our game ideas. We decided to make a tower defence game. We then researched and played different games so that we can have ideas for our game or how our tower defence game should look or function.



DLO:





This is one of the sites that we have been working on, it's called Coggle. Coggle is a mindmap which you can put your ideas and separate them into different parts. In our work, we are supposed to create a mindmap of Contents, Functionality and the Design. The other site is called Padlet, you can brainstorm ideas and put them into different padlets. So we chose to make a story for our game so that it can have a thrilling experience or you have a goal to achieve instead of just a playing a game without an achievement or a story into it because it will be boring.

Reflection:

In my experience, I think that Coggle and Padlet are easy for putting your ideas into one site. These two sites are easy to use and can help your team a lot. You can type information in groups or solo. Same in coggle you can experiment things so that you have a good mindmap. I absolutely recommend this two sites for you to use.

I think that I did my best to cooperate and help my team, we have a good team because we cooperate well. We also talked about details before putting it down so we are sure what we are writing about but in my perspective, I think that we need more information for our game. We focused on playing the game rather than researching or having ideas about it. What I learned about this topic is how to properly research, I also learned about having good ideas so we can have a good game or app. 

I think that we can publish a good app/game because I think me and my team have a good teamwork and cooperation. Also, I think that we can finish and have a good game or application because of we can research a game or take ideas. 

Sources:


Questions:

If you have a chance to make your own game what game/app will you make?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vince! I really like how you said who was in your team and included your team name. I also like that you have put a lot of time and effort into writing this for your readers to see. Have you thought about describing your game idea a bit more? Overall I think this is really good, and the colours stand out well :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.