Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Information About Ergonomics

Ergonomic Infographic

Introduction
This is what we have been doing this past 2 weeks in DTE. We have been studying and creating a poster about Infographic Ergonomics. We have also done this last year. We have been using Canva to create a poster. It's easy to use but it's frustrating because some of the pictures are unavailable because we need to Upgrade or to pay for the pictures to access it so we need to scroll forever to see a picture that can fit to what we are explaining. 


This the what I have been doing this past 2 weeks in Canva. I created a poster to explain what Ergonomic means and what does it do to us and what will happen if we did not act immediately.
  Mr Carter told us that we need to put images that enable to fit or explain what our explanation is saying.


Reflection

We have been learning Ergonomics for the last few weeks and this is what the fruit of what my learning is.   I learned that Ergonomics or Proper Posture for everything and if you don't do an act now you might have a big problem or bad posture forever. 

Sources
This is where I did my Poster- Canva
Where I got some information about Ergonomics-What is Ergonomics?
Where I got the pictures from - Proper Posture

What did you learn about Ergonomics?






1 comment:

  1. Hi Vince
    I like the way you put everything detailed on your blog and i also like the layout of your ergonomic infographic because of your short brief explanation i just notice how much time you spend for this work.Next time don't put to much space on your work.
    Copy and paste here to visit my blog.Have A Good Day
    https://hhsthamhies.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.