Pages

Monday 13 November 2017

About PBL

I think PBL is a fun activity because we can change the community around us. Like about Alcohol and drugs. On the other hand, I think it's a waste of time because some of us are struggling or can't understand what are we doing at PBL. Right now there are a mix Emotions but I think it's the best that we can help the community.

Image result for community clipartImage result for community clipartImage result for community clipart

With my group the topic we pick is Graffiti. We write about how graffiti affects the community where did it start and why did it become famous. We are currently on checkpoint 3 and I think we are doing good and we are ahead.
Image result for graffitiImage result for graffiti
The things that I write about is who and where did the Graffiti start.
In PBL you can research but you can't copy and paste so you need to read the whole paragraph to understand and write your own sentences how you understand the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.