Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Art (What is my WHY?)



My Why

My why is to show what I am proud of in my religion. I want to show that religion can be a topic on art and it is really an interesting and quite challenging topic to do. Religion is not really that famous as a topic in art. You mostly see art about religion in churches or some museums. So I want to show that religion can be beautiful and appreciated when it is done in art. The art will have much more meaning. My why is focused on creating an art folio based and focused on the life of Jesus Christ. The drawings and paintings that I made are mirrors of the story and background of Jesus Christ. These connect to my why because Christianity is really important to this point of time so I would like to show how it started. Every artwork that I made is connected to the life of Jesus. Every piece of artwork has a meaning and holds a piece of history in Christianity. My folio is focused mainly on the crucifixion and resurrection because this is the most historical and important happenings on Jesus’ life. The use of colours, symbolism, and media techniques also relates and depends if the scene is either dark or full of life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.