Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Art Folio

In these past terms, I have continued to work on my folio. Honestly, I am behind and need to speed things up so I can make up the time that I wasted and do more work. These is how much work that I have right now.


I have used different medias so that I can fill up my folio. My art will be focused on Christianity and how it was before and how it is right now. I'm currently working on developing a comic styled art with the artworks shaped like it is from a comic. I am also focusing on developing more painting works due to that I am lacking more of them. It is because it is one of my weakness so I focused more on dry media. I am going to fill the time and work that I missed by focusing more on developing my folio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.